Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

SIMPLE REALITY..............

Simple reality…………….
My fellow Tanzanians students who are living in Bangalore I woke up this morning and I was encouraged
To tell u something which I think it is very important to understand .Today we are facing a lot of challenges in a job market, especially at this time when government is sending people to study all over the world. I believe at the time we are graduating there will be a lot of people looking for jobs in Tanzania for example people from Russia Turkey, China and Algeria who are studying over there by using the government loan.
What am trying to tell you is that please let us try to use the opportunity we have of studying in a country where by the cost of studying and living is low to do something which will help us to challenge the job market with good potential and skills .In India it is easy to study a lot of additional courses ,since they are cheap compared to other countries and the other good thing is that we are not working we are only studying so I believe we have enough time to do so.
I will take this chance to give you a simple example ,for people who are in the field of computer science they will understand me better .To study CCNA in India is approximately 130usd excluding exam charge while to study the same course in Dar es Salaam is 600usd or more excluding exam charges.
You might complain and say , but those opportunity are available for people in Computer field only .That is not true since there is a lot of courses for people of business and economic fields also courses like Chattered accountants and MIS(management information system) are there waiting for you guys.
For people in the field of Arts and law courses there are lot of seminars and conferences waiting for you to attend.My advice is let us be committed in our education responsibilities because other activities they are not the main goal for us to be here.
If you understand me use this opportunity and you will remember me one day…………………..
posted by
Jumanne R Mtambalike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment